Day 01: Drive from
Kathmandu to Dhulikhel and then trek to Namo Buddha which takes almost three
Day 02: Trek from
Namobuddha to Balthali takes approximately four and half hours.
Day 03: Trek from
Balthali to Bebar Danda takes about five hours.
Day 04: Trek from
Bebar Danda to Phulchowki takes about five hours.
Day 05: Enjoy bird
watching at Phulchowki and trek from Phulchowki to Godavari and stay overnight
Day 06: Drive from
Godavari to Kathmandu. You stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
The Trip includes following services:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services by private A/C car or Van
- One trekking guide/s
- Porter/s (1 porter carries 25 kilograms of luggage)
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges) or Camping camping arrangements during the trek
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required
- Entry Permit
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- All land transportation
- Insurance and equipment's for the guide and porter
- First aid kit
- Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost in case required.
- One farewell dinner in Kathmandu with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.)
- All tax, VAT and company service charge
The Trip does not include:
- Personal nature expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
Note: There are different categories of Hotels in Kathmandu ranging from budget to 5 star hotels. We are happy to arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget. Please inform us in advance about the type or category or price range of hotel that you would like to stay in.