Day 01: Drive from
Kathmandu to Dhading Besi (579 m.) takes about three and half hours and trek from Dhading Besi to Jyamrung Danda.
Day 02: Trek from
Jyamrung Danda to Karki Gaon (1225 m.) takes about five hours.
Day 03: Trek from
Karki Gaon to Ganga Jamuna (3244m.) takes about four hours.
Day 04: Rest day at
Day 05: Trek from
Ganga Jamuna to Budathum (850m.) takes about three and half hours.
Day 06: Trek from
Budathum to Arughat Bazaar (500m.) takes about two hours. On the same day you
drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhading Besi (579 m.) takes about three and half hours and trek from Dhading Besi to Jyamrung Danda.
Trek from Dhading Besi to Jyamrung Danda (1100m.) takes about three hours. While trekking uphill you pass through villages, hills and terraces. Jyamrung Danda is an excellent view point from where you can enjoy the panoramic views of Langtang, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Manaslu Himal and many other snow capped mountains and peaks.
Day 02: Trek from Jyamrung Danda to Karki Gaon (1225 m.) takes about five hours.
After descending for nearly two hours you cross a suspension bridge over the Ankhu Khola (Ankhu river). You then trek over flat leveled trails at the bank of Ankhu Khola river until you reach Ringne. This is a small town with a few shops. From here, your trail gradually moves up all the way to Karki Gaon. This is a big village mainly inhabited by Hindus. The main occupation of villagers is agriculture.
Day 03: Trek from Karki Gaon to Ganga Jamuna (3244m.) takes about four hours.
This day you trek a gradually ascending path all the way to Ganga Jamuna. En route, you pass beautiful forests, ridges, farming terraces and picturesque villages. The main attractions include interactions with ethnic groups such as Gurung, Brahmin, Chhetri and a few others. Ganga Jamuna is a Hindu pilgrimage site where a famous fair is held around the temple three days before the full moon, during the first week of November. This place is perfect for camping. The panoramic views of Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Manaslu range, Lamjung Himal, Himalchuli, Annapurna range and many other unnamed mountains and peaks completely mesmerize you.
Day 04: Rest day at Ganga Jamuna.
This day you can hike to the top of Ganga Jamuna and can enjoy the spectacular views of the Langtang range, Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Manaslu range, Lamjung Himal, Himalchuli, Annapurna range and many other unnamed mountains and peaks. Along the way you cross dense forests of rhododendron and other natural vegetation.
Day 05: Trek from Ganga Jamuna to Budathum (850m.) takes about three and half hours.
Some part of the trail goes downhill and then it moves along a leveled path before descending again towards the ending of your trek. Along your journey, you can enjoy fascinating green hills, beautiful waterfalls, small rhododendron and pine forests, picturesque villages rich in their own traditions and farming terraces. Budathum is a small town with an old local market. This village is predominately inhabited by the Newar community. From here you can enjoy the spectacular views of Manaslu range at a far distance.
Day 06: Drive from Budathum to Kathmandu
After early morning breakfast you drive from Budathum to return to Kathmandu. The journey is back on a national highway and takes about 7 hours.
The Trip includes following services:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off services by private A/C car or Van
- Trekking guide/s
- Porter/s (1 porter carries 25 kilograms of luggage)
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in lodges/tea houses/ home stay
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required
- Entry Permit
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- All land transportation wherever applicable
- Insurance and equipment's for the guide and porters
- First aid kit
- Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost in case required.
- One farewell dinner in Kathmandu with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.)
- All tax, VAT and company service charge
The Trip does not include:
- Personal nature expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
Note: There are different categories of Hotels in Kathmandu ranging from budget to 5 star hotels. We are happy to arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget. Please inform us in advance about the type or category or price range of hotel that you would like to stay in.