Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.) takes about 35 minutes.
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.)
Day 03: A day for rest at Namche Bazaar (3440m.) for acclimatization
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.)
Day 05: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 01: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.) takes about 35 minutes. Trek from Lukla to Phakding (2640 m.) takes approximately three hours.
You begin your trek from Lukla following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi River. Nupla (5885m) which can be seen in the distance on the opposite bank, is a peak atop the Kongde Ridge. You descend a mountainside path that merges into your route to Everest, with views to a valley to your right; and at its far end, Kusum Kang (6367m.) Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 02: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440m.) takes approximately five hours.
Namche Bazaar (3440m) is surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges and opens out only where it faces the Bhote Koshi. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: A day for rest at Namche Bazaar (3440m.) for acclimatization.
It is an ideal place to spend a rest day for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading off towards Tyangboche. For acclimatization you walk up to Khhumjung where you can visit a monastery. You can also enjoy the splendid views of Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawche, Kwangde and so on. Or you can take an hour's walk up to Syangboche (3800m.) where Everest View Hotel is situated above Namche for outstanding views of Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku and Kusum Kangaru. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2886 m.) it takes about six hours.
The last day of your trek leads from Namche Bazaar via Monjo to Lukla. The trek is pleasant, except for few short uphill climbs and then down to the Bhote- Koshi River crossing it three times. The last uphill climb of 45 minutes will bring you to Lukla for your overnight stay.
Day 05: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu takes 35 minutes.
You take an early morning flight back to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
The price includes the following services:
- All airport pick-up and drop-off services by vehicle
- Trekking guide/s
- Porters/s (1 porter for each 2 participants to carry 25 kilograms of luggage)
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch & dinner) including fresh fruits, 3 times tea/coffee every day and drinking water
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required
- Entry permit for Sagarmatha National Park
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Flight ticket from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu
- Insurance and equipment's for the guide and porters
- First aid kit
- Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost in case required.)
- One farewell dinner in Kathmandu with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.)
- All tax, VAT and company service charge
The price does not include:
- Personal nature expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
Note: There are different categories of Hotels in Kathmandu ranging from budget to 5 star hotels. We are happy to arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget. Please inform us in advance about the type or category or price range of hotel that you would like to stay in.