Day 01: The drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.)
Day 02: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Phedi (1130 m.) and trek from Phedi to Pothana (1990m.)
Day 03: Trek from Pothana to Ghandruk (1950m.)
Day 04: Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2650m.)
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill and trek to Nayapul (1050m.)
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus
Day 01: The drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) takes about seven hours.
This drive will take most of the morning, leaving much of the afternoon to fall in love with its beauty. Pokhara is tourist's paradise with full of natural as well as cultural heritage sites such as lakes, caves, temples of Buddhist and Hindus along with mountains. You can observe views to the north across the hills and Phewa Tal (lake) to the white peaks of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Stay overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 02: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Phedi (1130 m.) and trek from Phedi to Pothana (1990m.) takes about five hours.
From here you begin your trek to Pothana (1900m.). The trail ascends all the way to Pothana through forests till you reach the village called Dhampus. It is a Gurung village which gives you an opportunity to look at the magnificent views of Annapurna ranges, Lamjung Himal and Manaslu. The ascent trail follows to Pothana through the forests. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Pothana to Ghandruk (1950m.) takes about seven hours.
First part of your trek from Pothana to Deurali gradually ascends. From Deurali your trail descends to Bheri Kharka. From then on the path is flat till Landruk. The trail from Landruk is a steep descend till Modi Khola. Now the trail ascends all the way up to Ghandruk village. Ghandruk is a big Gurung village from where you can enjoy the mountain view of Annapurna ranges and Fishtail. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Trek from Ghandruk to Tadapani (2650m.) and it takes about four hours.
The trek begins through the Gurung village with beautiful Rhododendron trees, a birds chirping and welcoming the guests to their area. The stream runs down its clear and pure water as we climb up. We will come across the place named Bherikharka with some tea shops and lodges for a rest. The trek then continues with the forest of Rhododendron trees. Stay overnight at lodge. Day 5 Trek from Tadapani to Ghorepani (2853m.) which takes about five hours. Today’s trek starts with a short decline till a small stream and then uphill through the Rhododendron trees. We come across a place name Banthahiti with the facility of tea houses and lodges. From here, the trail ascends through the forests up to Gurung Hill. Now the trail descends through the forest till Ghorepani. Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill and trek to Nayapul (1050m.) which takes about 7 hours.
Drive from Nayapul to Pokhara and it takes about one and a half hour. Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m.), Tukuche Peak (6920m.), Nilgiri (6940m.), Varaha Shikhar (7847m.), Mt. Annapurna I (8091m.), Annapurna South (7219m.), Annapurna III (7855m.), Machhapuchhre (6993m.), Annapurna IV (7525m.), Annapurna II (7937m.), Lamjung Himal (6931m.) and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks. After breakfast trek Ghorepani to Pokhara via Tirkhedhunga and trail is gradual descent through rhododendron and Oak forest up to Banthati. While trek from Banthati to Ulleri, the trail descends gently and Ulleri is a beautiful Magar village and it is steep descent until you reach Tirkhedhunga. Now, you trek along gradual descent path up somewhere and leveler path for couple of hours to reach Nayapul. Here you board your vehicle to drive back to Pokhara takes approximately one and a half hours. Stay overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 07: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about seven hours.
While driving from Pokhara to Kathmandu, you head up to Damauli,, Dumre, Muglin and Kurintar where Nepal's first Cable car is operated to reach to Manakamana Temple. En route, you could enjoy the mountain views, green sceneries, rice terrace fields, vegetable fields and people being engaged in their daily life activities. From Naubishe you climb up to Thankot, the gateway to capital city.
The price includes the following services:
- Airport pick-up and drop off services by private A/C car or van
- Trekking guide/s
- Porter/s (one porter carries 25 kilograms of luggage)
- All meals three times a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Accommodation in Lodge (Tea house) during trek
- Sleeping bags, down jackets, duffel bags and trekking sticks if required
- Entry Permit for Annapurna conservation Area
- Trekkers' Information Management system (TIMS) card
- All land transportation: from Kathmandu to Pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu by A/C deluxe tourist bus & from Pokhara to Phedi and Nayapul to Pokhara by private vehicle
- 2 night hotel accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- Insurance and equipment's for the trekking staffs
- First aid kit
- Rescue assistance (Should any emergency arise during your trek, we will provide prompt and professional rescue and medical services. For this, it would be better to have your own travel insurance that can cover helicopter evacuation and medical treatment cost in case required.)
- One farewell dinner with live cultural performance at authentic Nepali restaurant on the last evening
- Souvenir (t-shirt, mug, pen, bag, etc.)
- All tax, VAT and company service charge
The price does not include:
- Personal nature expenses
- Drinks, beverages, hot shower, etc.
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
- Meals & hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
Note: There are different categories of Hotels in Kathmandu ranging from budget to 5 star hotels. We are happy to arrange your hotel accommodation in Kathmandu as per your interest and budget. Please inform us in advance about the type or category or price range of hotel that you would like to stay in.