Full Board Lodge (Tea House) Based Trek
Such treks are arranged where ever lodges are available. As compared to camping trek lodge based trek is economical as it requires less supporters and equipments. Lodge based treks are possible in the popular trekking regions of Nepal like Everest, Annapurna and Langtang. We arrange the following services for the lodge based trek.
- Trekking permit
- Entry Permit for Conservation / National Park
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) card
- Trekking guide
- All surface transportation where ever applicable
- Flight where ever applicable
- All meals 3 times a day ( breakfast, lunch and dinner )
- Accommodation in tea houses (lodges)
- Necessary equipment such as sleeping bags, good down jackets, etc.
- Rescue Assistance
- Necessary insurance for trekking staff
- First Aid kit
- Airport pick up and drop off service
Types of Trek
- What is Trekking?
- The difference between hiking and trekking
- What are the best trekking routes in Nepal
- Tourism in Nepal
- Types of Trek
- Group "A" Peak List
- Group B NMA Peaks
- Currency Info
- Trekking Seasons
- When to Go?
- Choosing & Planning Trek
- Trekking Duration & Grade
- Altitude & Acclimatization
- Trekking Equipments
- Trekking Group Size